Students need help!
Students who wish to study in the UK normally find that they need to:
- be able to demonstrate that they have achieved the required level of academic attainment for admission to their intended course
- be able to provide evidence to their intended university that they have achieved the level of English required
- acquire an appropriate visa that will enable them to visit, study and live in the UK for the duration of their intended stay
- demonstrate that they have sufficient financial resources or funds to show that they are able to pay their course fees and also be self sufficient in maintaining an independent lifestyle.
- be able to access and maintain medical support through appropriate insurance
BUS can help you to address all of the above.
To receive more details of how BUS can help you email us now at email@example.com. All of our contact details are also available on our website. We look forward to hearing from you and will respond quickly and positively to your enquiry.